CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today is most momentous day in my life. My mother and my dad are proud with me. I have been accepted as a student in University Malaysia Perlis. Before this, my brother also studying here but in different course and he was took degree. In early in the morning we have our breakfast at Kuala Perlis. I do not memorize the stall name but it is in front of jetty Langkawi. To be here, it will take eight hours by a car.

Through out my life, I never go far away from my family. This is the fist time that I should leave them. When I was arrived at the registration place, there are so crowded. With a smiling at the others face I knew it. They are also joyful as same like me. Thanks to god because give me this occasion.

After I have registered, I got a key house that listed my room number and my house number. I am not taking too much time to be there because I came early. I had received a UniMAP jacket, bag, pen and a few books that including UniMAP rules, course guide book, university guide book and also two books of curiculum attendance.

First person that I knew is Lina Munira. She is my roommate. With a short hair, she was wearing a scarf. She is from Kuala Lumpur. In my house there were five rooms and three toilets. Actually it was a double-storey house. I got a room at the back and it was a first storey. Including me, there are eleven peoples in that house. They were come from various countries. Some of them are from Perak, Selangor, Kedah, Kelantan, Terengganu and Malacca. There is one of them is lived here.

When night is around, I am really missed my family.I am almost cried.I never stay at hostel.Witkout my parents, and my family here, I need to learn how to be independent.I hide my gloom from my friends.I have been thinking perhaps they are also same like me.I whispered into my heart. "Mom and Dad, I will never disappointing you".

In this Orientation week,it is memorize about all of my previous friends at Kelantan. I missed them so much.

1 comments:

Aisyah said...

salaam

you happen to know Lina Munira?

Can u please ask her did she called creative environments for a job lately? because i forgot to take her contact number